Using WordPress Automatic ,You can post from Youtube to WordPress. an API key is required for the import to function.
- Make sure you are logged into your Google account
- Visit the Google Developer Console and create a project
- It takes a minute or two, but once your project is created, it will auto redirect you to the project page. If you were not redirected, click on the created project to go directly to its dashboard
- Hit “Enable APIs and get credentials like keys”
- We will need to activate the Youtube API for this project so visit the “Enable APIs and services” tab
- Search for “Youtube”, then click on “Youtube Data API v3”
- Now click “Enable” once enabled you can move to the next step
- Now visit the credentials tab under the project “Credentials” tab
click the “Add credentials” button and choose “API Key”
Now copy/paste the key to your plugin settings page
- Happy posting 🙂 and if you have any warning from the console regarding the key please ignore if it asks you about the refer.